ATA TESOL COURSES
Foundation Course – International English Teaching License
ATA TESOL’s team of educators, have designed a comprehensive series of academic, employment focused TESOL programmes to suit everyone’s specific career needs. ATA TESOL maintain regular dialogue with schools, colleges and recruiting agencies all over the world to ensure that our programmes meet with the stringent demands of International ESL education. Our curriculum and training exceed the International certification standards so that YOU can travel and teach ESL with confidence, across the ESL world.
Material covered in the ATA TESOL foundation course are TESOL communication, conversation, listening, speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing and grammar. The ATA TESOL foundation course is an activity based programme to enhance the theoretical aspect to teaching. The ATA TESOL course will enable YOU the teacher to bring curriculums to life and have all students engaged in their studies through different, active teaching methodology.
The foundation course also covers
- 40 Classroom TESOL approaches and methods.
- Conversation, pronunciation and communication.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Lesson planning and teacher preparation.
- Phonology and linguistics.
- Grammar review.
- Communicative approach.
- Activity-based learning.
- Teaching/tutoring locally.
- Promoting dynamic student/teacher interaction.
- Student and teacher role reversal.
- Video training and analysis.
- Music, song and media for language acquisition.
- Teaching philosophy (positive attitude/humour).
- English for special purposes (courses and career options).
- TESOL and the internet.
ATA TESOL Course entry requirements
ATA TESOL Vietnam require all prospective students to complete a placement test before admission to partake in the ATA TESOL Foundation course.
ATA TESOL Course completion
On successful completion of the ATA TESOL foundation course, five (5) competencies; classroom presentation; exam completed; student assessment and evaluation, an International English Teacher Licence will be issued.
When specialised electives are completed, assessed and passed, then specialization certificates will be issued. All ATA TESOL International certification is issued from The Australasian Training Academy Head Office, Brisbane City, Australia.